Bid winter adieu and set your sights on flying towards the equator with the best sun, sand and beach ready pieces. Pack smart and stylish with the resort season’s must-have items that are made for a life (or week) of leisure...under the sun! Scroll through for ten reasons you *must* take time off from gray days and make it a vacay day soon...
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Foundations
- EyesNude Eyeshow Palettes
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- EyesWaterproof Volumizing Mascaras
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Popular This Week:SmartMat Yoga Mat