The best part about a day at the beach (besides the sun, sand, surf, and fun aspect) is the texture all of these elements impart on your strands. With little effort, you are left with French girl cool, insouciant, ‘I woke up like this’ hair, and everyone and their mother has been trying to bottle it as of late. We took out the guesswork with our comprehensive research based list that’s comprised of the only ten beach hair texturizing sprays you need to know about for your unique mane. Browse through, and spritz—scrunch—look gorgeous—repeat.
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Foundations
- LipsLip Tints & Stains
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- Cosmetics & MakeupBuzzing New Fall Makeup
- EyesNude Eyeshow Palettes
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- FaceOil-Free Tinted Moisturizers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Serums
- Natural BeautyNatural Hair Styling Products
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Marc Jacobs Beauty Re(Marc)able Full Cover Concealer