The best part about a day at the beach (besides the sun, sand, surf, and fun aspect) is the texture all of these elements impart on your strands. With little effort, you are left with French girl cool, insouciant, ‘I woke up like this’ hair, and everyone and their mother has been trying to bottle it as of late. We took out the guesswork with our comprehensive research based list that’s comprised of the only ten beach hair texturizing sprays you need to know about for your unique mane. Browse through, and spritz—scrunch—look gorgeous—repeat.
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Foundations
- EyesNude Eyeshow Palettes
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- EyesWaterproof Volumizing Mascaras
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Talking Top Tens: Nahema MehtaBrewed between Belgium, Kenya, and Switzerland, Nahema is the consummate interdisciplnarian, successfully merging her background in business, luxury, and entrepreneurship. She is the Founder and CEO of Art Remba, a subscription platform designed to democratize access to the art world by allowing you to borrow and invest-to-own art from top galleries at accessible monthly rates. Follow Art Remba on Twitter and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Popular This Week:Banana Republic Sloan-Fit Slim Ankle Pant