The best part about a day at the beach (besides the sun, sand, surf, and fun aspect) is the texture all of these elements impart on your strands. With little effort, you are left with French girl cool, insouciant, ‘I woke up like this’ hair, and everyone and their mother has been trying to bottle it as of late. We took out the guesswork with our comprehensive research based list that’s comprised of the only ten beach hair texturizing sprays you need to know about for your unique mane. Browse through, and spritz—scrunch—look gorgeous—repeat.
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- FitnessFall Running Sneakers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Boots & BootiesBlack Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- PumpsMules for Fall
- NailsFall Nail Polishes
- DressesWork Dresses Under $200
- ClutchesClutches Under $200
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin LoechnerThe creative genius behind Design For Mankind, Erin Loechner has been blogging for more than a decade and has garnered a loyal, design-loving following with over 1 million social fans on her combined Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels. She now spends her days nestled in a sleepy Midwestern town, and her writing and design work has been showcased in Glamour, Lucky, Parenting, Dwell, Marie Claire, Elle Decor and, most recently, in a 2-year / 24-episode web show on HGTV.com.
- Popular This Week:Adidas Pure Boost