Spruce up your wardrobe and charm the pants off of your denim collection with the ten best black skinny jeans that come curve hugging, sleek and in trendy dark hues. Whether worn on casual Friday or for a night out on the town, today’s top ten seal the deal on style and prove you wear the black, skinny and fashionable pants around here!
- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn't buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Lip Care Products
- Boots & BootiesRiding Boots Under $500
- Luggage & TravelBackpacks Under $200
- BlazersBlazers Under $200
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Serums
- Lingerie, Bras & ShapewearSexy Granny Panties
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Ann Taylor Stretch Cotton Slim Pants