Befriend the boyfriend jean, both comfortable and comforting in slouchy chic roll-up styles that show off your casual side (not to mention your shoes!). Go for an edgy torn-knee look or a classic, tapered cut - like boyfriends themselves, the right pick is waiting for you so don’t settle for anything but the best! Scroll through to find a match made in fashion heaven...
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Fall Jackets
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- SkirtsPleated Faux Leather Skirts
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni's via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Banana Republic Sloan-Fit Slim Ankle Pant