Befriend the boyfriend jean, both comfortable and comforting in slouchy chic roll-up styles that show off your casual side (not to mention your shoes!). Go for an edgy torn-knee look or a classic, tapered cut - like boyfriends themselves, the right pick is waiting for you so don’t settle for anything but the best! Scroll through to find a match made in fashion heaven...
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Body Wash & ScrubsMoisturizing Body Washes
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- FitnessYoga Tanks
- HandbagsCrossbody Bags for Going Out
- FitnessFall Running Sneakers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Boots & BootiesBlack Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- PumpsMules for Fall
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:SPANX Bra-Cha-Cha Convertible Strapless Underwire Bra
- Travel Sized Natural Beauty Kits & ProductsTell the TSA you know what’s what with a beauty kit that’s big on style and substance but portable enough to pass through security. Vacations should be care free, but that’s no reason to forgo your favorite products, especially when it’s raining minis! The only remaining question is, which one is actually best for you? We’ve got all the answers in our list of travel sized natural beauty bests, which includes the only ten you need to know about. From shampoo to serums, scroll through to pamper yourself, even when TSA and limited suitcase space come into play.