Befriend the boyfriend jean, both comfortable and comforting in slouchy chic roll-up styles that show off your casual side (not to mention your shoes!). Go for an edgy torn-knee look or a classic, tapered cut - like boyfriends themselves, the right pick is waiting for you so don’t settle for anything but the best! Scroll through to find a match made in fashion heaven...
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda SteinbergAmanda Steinberg is the founder of DailyWorth, the leading financial media company for women. Steinberg is a thought-leader on the topic of women and money, working to advance women’s financial confidence and wealth. She’s an engineer by training, a sales woman by profession, and a serial optimist at heart. DailyWorth serves millions of women monthly via its daily newsletters and website focused on money and career advice. Since its launch in 2009, Steinberg and DailyWorth have been featured in the New York Times, TIME and Cosmopolitan and on NY1, CNN and NBC news. Amanda is a graduate of Columbia University. Follow DailyWorth on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:BB Dakota Miranda Jogger Pants