Backpacks evoke a multitude of memories - school, travel, the outdoors... Thank goodness these life simplifiers are now deemed fashionable and as acceptable to wear to work as they are to the airport. Our trusty technology surveyed the options to bring you the top ten best backpacks out there. Whether you are looking for one with a rustic feel, something more modern, or even a padded space for your precious laptop, we have you covered! Peek through our list to find yours and get ready to make a new set of memories while saving your back in the process.
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- Pants & LeggingsTrack Pants
- ClothingThe Best in Faux Leather for Fall
- DenimBlack Distressed Jeans
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- DenimWhat’s New in Denim...
- SkirtsWork Skirts
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk