Backpacks evoke a multitude of memories - school, travel, the outdoors... Thank goodness these life simplifiers are now deemed fashionable and as acceptable to wear to work as they are to the airport. Our trusty technology surveyed the options to bring you the top ten best backpacks out there. Whether you are looking for one with a rustic feel, something more modern, or even a padded space for your precious laptop, we have you covered! Peek through our list to find yours and get ready to make a new set of memories while saving your back in the process.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- DenimWhat’s New in Denim...
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Shop The TopsTen daytime date looks that are are guaranteed to impress.
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- SkirtsPleated Faux Leather Skirts
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- NailsFall Nail Polishes
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Popular This Week:Helmut Lang Sonar Wool Asymmetric Dress