Color correcting creams, known as "CC creams," are the ultimate multi-taskers in the world of beauty products and skincare. Not to be confused with BB creams, CC creams tone, hydrate, conceal and, most importantly, even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of any unevenness in your complexion. Lighter than BB creams and more focused on skincare than tinted moisturizers, CC creams can be used in combination with your moisturizer, under make-up or on their own. Don't be intimidated by all of the choice...and instead, scroll through to get 'even' with your skin with the help of the best CC creams!
- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Best of the Best Under $100
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- DressesWork Dresses Under $200
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Fall Jackets
- OuterwearFall Capes
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Dress for a (Date) Night at the Museum
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda SteinbergAmanda Steinberg is the founder of DailyWorth, the leading financial media company for women. Steinberg is a thought-leader on the topic of women and money, working to advance women’s financial confidence and wealth. She’s an engineer by training, a sales woman by profession, and a serial optimist at heart. DailyWorth serves millions of women monthly via its daily newsletters and website focused on money and career advice. Since its launch in 2009, Steinberg and DailyWorth have been featured in the New York Times, TIME and Cosmopolitan and on NY1, CNN and NBC news. Amanda is a graduate of Columbia University. Follow DailyWorth on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Sole Society Cassidy Vegan Weekender