Color correcting creams, known as "CC creams," are the ultimate multi-taskers in the world of beauty products and skincare. Not to be confused with BB creams, CC creams tone, hydrate, conceal and, most importantly, even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of any unevenness in your complexion. Lighter than BB creams and more focused on skincare than tinted moisturizers, CC creams can be used in combination with your moisturizer, under make-up or on their own. Don't be intimidated by all of the choice...and instead, scroll through to get 'even' with your skin with the help of the best CC creams!
- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn't buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Popular This Week:Trina Turk Women’s Nuri Hi-Low Sleeveless Blouse
- Travel Sized Natural Beauty Kits & ProductsTell the TSA you know what’s what with a beauty kit that’s big on style and substance but portable enough to pass through security. Vacations should be care free, but that’s no reason to forgo your favorite products, especially when it’s raining minis! The only remaining question is, which one is actually best for you? We’ve got all the answers in our list of travel sized natural beauty bests, which includes the only ten you need to know about. From shampoo to serums, scroll through to pamper yourself, even when TSA and limited suitcase space come into play.