Color correcting creams, known as "CC creams," are the ultimate multi-taskers in the world of beauty products and skincare. Not to be confused with BB creams, CC creams tone, hydrate, conceal and, most importantly, even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of any unevenness in your complexion. Lighter than BB creams and more focused on skincare than tinted moisturizers, CC creams can be used in combination with your moisturizer, under make-up or on their own. Don’t be intimidated by all of the choice...and instead, scroll through to get ’even’ with your skin with the help of the best CC creams!
- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn’t buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Ten Shoes to Add to Your November Wish List
- Wedge Boots and Booties
- Bringing Biker Chic Back with these Ten...
- For Your Next Fancy Fall Night Out
- Holiday Party-Hopping Fashion
- Your Guide to Fall Boot Shopping
- Party Pumps Under $200
- Black Suede Booties
- Ten Ways to Brunch in Style on Sunday!
- Fall Weekend Getaway
- Talking Top Tens: Adrian Granzella LarssenAdrian Granzella Larssen is the editor-in-chief of The Daily Muse, the career advice publication that’s helped millions of people find and succeed at their dream jobs. With a longstanding mission to support women at work and in life, she speaks regularly to corporations and women’s groups and has been featured as a career expert in Forbes, Mashable, and Business Insider. Previously, she oversaw print and digital communications for the George Washington University Medical Center, did stints as a marketer and event planner, and earned an MBA from Pepperdine University. In her spare time, you’ll find her scheming up her next dinner party and flying back and forth between the coasts. Follow Adrian on Twitter and The Daily Muse on Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Mary Kate McGrathMary Kate McGrath is a lifestyle expert and Editor-in-Chief of PureWow, a popular online publication with a mission to “Elevate the Everyday.” Mary Kate joined PureWow after more than a decade working with women’s magazines, including Real Simple, InStyle and Food Network Magazine (as a result, she has one of the most organized and stylish linen closets around). At PureWow, Mary Kate is responsible for the brand’s overall editorial strategy, including the launch of new editions and the expansion of video series and web franchises across multiple platforms. She also oversees the production of custom PureWow content created for large brand advertisers like Hyatt, Cartier and L’Oreal. Follow PureWow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Kate Spade New York Quilted Logo Leather Tech Gloves