Color correcting creams, known as "CC creams," are the ultimate multi-taskers in the world of beauty products and skincare. Not to be confused with BB creams, CC creams tone, hydrate, conceal and, most importantly, even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of any unevenness in your complexion. Lighter than BB creams and more focused on skincare than tinted moisturizers, CC creams can be used in combination with your moisturizer, under make-up or on their own. Don't be intimidated by all of the choice...and instead, scroll through to get 'even' with your skin with the help of the best CC creams!
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Lily TseLily is the Founder and CEO of Think Dirty, a mobile app that makes reading cosmetic and personal care product labels and learning about ingredients simple, easy and fun. Prior to founding Think Dirty, Lily was an award-winning Art Director for 13 years. Lily’s passions for design, technology, health and beauty inspire her to building a purpose-driven venture about consumer transparency and organic beauty. Follow Think Dirty on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its blog.
- Popular This Week:Nike Victory
- Blemish TreatmentsAcne’s a drag; battle to the death (of your zits) with a hardworking blemish treatment. Whether you’re looking to heal past battle wounds or fresh pop-ups, our comprehensive and research based list has you covered. Sensitive skin? No problem! These ten are the best and the most advanced blemish treatments on the market. Scroll through to dab on, and wash off to reveal your most fabulous self.