A chambray button down is the spring requisite in any woman’s closet. You’d be hard pressed to look through a fashion magazine or street style blog without seeing a slew of them. Whether you like yours fitted and feminine, or oversized, lived in and comfortable, our data-driven list has all the options you need to consider. Scroll through for the ten best that won’t leave you feeling blue.
- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Dress for a (Date) Night at the Museum
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- OuterwearFall Capes
- Gifts / ThemesLeopard Prints That are the Cat’s Meow
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- BlazersBlazers Under $200
- ClothingThe Best in Faux Leather for Fall
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Giorgio Armani ‘Maestro’ Fusion Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15