What do baby blues, beautiful browns and gorgeous greens have in common? They all look better a little dressed up. The best eyeliners dress up and more: they create precise lines and definition that lasts the test of time, and can also be smudged for a smokier look. Our comprehensive, research-based list brings you the crème de la crème of pencil eyeliner perfection. Browse through to find neutral, metallic, and bright eyeliners galore and feel free to swipe, smudge and repeat.
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- EyesNude Eyeshow Palettes
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Natural BeautyNatural Makeup Removers
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Foundations
- FaceDrugstore Concealers
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Serums
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Banana Republic Sloan-Fit Slim Ankle Pant