What do baby blues, beautiful browns and gorgeous greens have in common? They all look better a little dressed up. The best eyeliners dress up and more: they create precise lines and definition that lasts the test of time, and can also be smudged for a smokier look. Our comprehensive, research-based list brings you the crème de la crème of pencil eyeliner perfection. Browse through to find neutral, metallic, and bright eyeliners galore and feel free to swipe, smudge and repeat.
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Pants & LeggingsStylish Sweatpants
- Boots & BootiesSuede Booties Under $300
- Hand & Foot TreatmentsHand and Nail Products
- HandbagsBucket Bags Under $500
- FaceDrugstore Concealers
- OuterwearParkas Under $500
- ShampoosDry Shampoos
- OuterwearFall Fleeces
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide