Animals figure prominently in fashion this season, from printed dresses to motifs, embellishments to faux fur outerwear and beyond. In reversible styles, matched with a suede or leather look, here are ten worthy in-vest-ments in line with this season's trend for all things wild. Scroll through for a list that will save you time when it comes to the hunt for fashion, because these are truly the ten best...faux sure!
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- DenimBlack Distressed Jeans
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- DenimSkinny Jeans Under $100
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Best of the Best Under $100
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Serums
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- FaceSetting Powders
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:See by Chloe Vicki Large Bucket Bag with Cross Body Strap