The ideal garden party warrants yummy, bubbly cocktails, delicious snacks...the perfect garden party dress! Roll up to your next soiree rocking one of these enviable, perfect-for-warm-weather frocks. Whether you love to make an entrance in a dramatic maxi, or prefer something cute and short to show off those legs, we’ve got them all and so many more in our comprehensive, unbiased list of the tip top of blooming garden party dresses. Grab a bottle of rosé (or two), browse through these buzzing possibilities, and get to the party already!
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- MoisturizersDrugstore Face Moisturizers
- Eye TreatmentsDrugstore Eye Care
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Shop The TopsTen Drugstore Beauty Products that Are the Best Bang for Your Buck
- DressesWork Dresses Under $200
- Lingerie, Bras & ShapewearBandeau Bras
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- FitnessYoga Tanks
- FitnessPrinted Sports Bras
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni’s via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Talking Top Tens: Katrina LakeKatrina is passionate about helping women achieve everyday confidence. She founded Stitch Fix to help women everywhere discover and explore their style through a truly client-focused shopping experience. Prior to founding Stitch Fix, Katrina developed extensive experience at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. She managed the blogger platform at venture-backed social commerce company Polyvore and consulted with a variety of e-commerce and traditional retailers during her time at The Parthenon Group. Additionally, she has invested in and worked with dozens of entrepreneurs and start-ups at Leader Ventures. Katrina holds a B.S. in Economics from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Follow Katrina via twitter and her website.
- Popular This Week:J.Crew Collection Icon Trench