Make her dreams come true this season with gifts that will redefine R&R for the person in your life who needs to wind down and catch up on her beauty rest. Help her sleep like a baby and make every day feel like a lazy (and relaxing) Sunday with ten dreamy presents that promise to have her lounging, laying and slumbering in style. Scroll through for zzzzz best presents with an eye towards high-quality shuteye!
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Funny meets fashion: A capsule collection inspired by your favorite Saturday Night Live characters...
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Penfield Carson Fleece Jacket