Show the career girl in your life that you love the way she works it with gifts that will help her stay stylish and sophisticated while getting the job done. This season, choose from sweaters, accessories and purse-sized beauty basics that will go to work in keeping her looking and feeling her very best for all the days of moving and shaking that lie ahead. Without further ado and with the working woman in mind, scroll through for the best presents guaranteed to elate and elevate everyone on your naughty, nice and very professional list!
- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- ShampoosDry Shampoos
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- ConditionersAnti-Frizz Conditioners
- StylingHair Products for Curly Hair this Summer
- ConditionersDrugstore Moisturizing Conditioners
- Shop The TopsOur ten most popular natural beauty products
- TreatmentsAnti-Frizz Shampoos
- ShampoosDrugstore Moisturizing Shampoos
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- FaceOil-Free Tinted Moisturizers
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Talking Top Tens: Lily TseLily is the Founder and CEO of Think Dirty, a mobile app that makes reading cosmetic and personal care product labels and learning about ingredients simple, easy and fun. Prior to founding Think Dirty, Lily was an award-winning Art Director for 13 years. Lily’s passions for design, technology, health and beauty inspire her to building a purpose-driven venture about consumer transparency and organic beauty. Follow Think Dirty on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its blog.
- Popular This Week:Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray