Show the career girl in your life that you love the way she works it with gifts that will help her stay stylish and sophisticated while getting the job done. This season, choose from sweaters, accessories and purse-sized beauty basics that will go to work in keeping her looking and feeling her very best for all the days of moving and shaking that lie ahead. Without further ado and with the working woman in mind, scroll through for the best presents guaranteed to elate and elevate everyone on your naughty, nice and very professional list!
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Pants & LeggingsStylish Sweatpants
- Boots & BootiesSuede Booties Under $300
- Hand & Foot TreatmentsHand and Nail Products
- HandbagsBucket Bags Under $500
- FaceDrugstore Concealers
- OuterwearParkas Under $500
- ShampoosDry Shampoos
- OuterwearFall Fleeces
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey’s editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Nars Audacious Lipstick