Show the career girl in your life that you love the way she works it with gifts that will help her stay stylish and sophisticated while getting the job done. This season, choose from sweaters, accessories and purse-sized beauty basics that will go to work in keeping her looking and feeling her very best for all the days of moving and shaking that lie ahead. Without further ado and with the working woman in mind, scroll through for the best presents guaranteed to elate and elevate everyone on your naughty, nice and very professional list!
- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin LoechnerThe creative genius behind Design For Mankind, Erin Loechner has been blogging for more than a decade and has garnered a loyal, design-loving following with over 1 million social fans on her combined Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels. She now spends her days nestled in a sleepy Midwestern town, and her writing and design work has been showcased in Glamour, Lucky, Parenting, Dwell, Marie Claire, Elle Decor and, most recently, in a 2-year / 24-episode web show on HGTV.com.
- Popular This Week:Tory Burch Thea Bucket Crossbody