Turn up the heat and kick your gifting up a notch this season with presents that are trending, buzzing and hot (in more ways than one!). Today’s list will keep her bundled, cozy and ready for the frightful and frost-ful weather that lies ahead! From leggings and gloves to lip balms and vests, scroll through for ten of the best gifts for surviving the chill, because she really can’t stay and simply must go...even though it’s cold outside!
- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda SteinbergAmanda Steinberg is the founder of DailyWorth, the leading financial media company for women. Steinberg is a thought-leader on the topic of women and money, working to advance women’s financial confidence and wealth. She’s an engineer by training, a sales woman by profession, and a serial optimist at heart. DailyWorth serves millions of women monthly via its daily newsletters and website focused on money and career advice. Since its launch in 2009, Steinberg and DailyWorth have been featured in the New York Times, TIME and Cosmopolitan and on NY1, CNN and NBC news. Amanda is a graduate of Columbia University. Follow DailyWorth on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Giorgio Armani ‘Maestro’ Fusion Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15