Turn up the heat and kick your gifting up a notch this season with presents that are trending, buzzing and hot (in more ways than one!). Today’s list will keep her bundled, cozy and ready for the frightful and frost-ful weather that lies ahead! From leggings and gloves to lip balms and vests, scroll through for ten of the best gifts for surviving the chill, because she really can’t stay and simply must go...even though it’s cold outside!
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Natural BeautyNatural Hair Styling Products
- ConditionersAnti-Frizz Conditioners
- ShampoosDry Shampoos
- Tools & BrushesHair Dryers Under $200
- StylingHair Products for Curly Hair this Summer
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- StylingHair Straightening Products
- TreatmentsAnti-Frizz Shampoos
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- EyesWaterproof Volumizing Mascaras
- Talking Top Tens: Lily TseLily is the Founder and CEO of Think Dirty, a mobile app that makes reading cosmetic and personal care product labels and learning about ingredients simple, easy and fun. Prior to founding Think Dirty, Lily was an award-winning Art Director for 13 years. Lily’s passions for design, technology, health and beauty inspire her to building a purpose-driven venture about consumer transparency and organic beauty. Follow Think Dirty on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its blog.
- Talking Top Tens: Kate HakalaKate Hakala is the Editor-in-Chief of HowAboutWe Media. For the past two years, she has been contributing to and running Nerve.com, a long-established destination for honest, intelligent sex and culture coverage. Have any burning questions about love, sex and dating? Kate can probably answer them for you. Follow her on Twitter at @explikateme and single ladies, sign up for HowAboutWe!
- Popular This Week:L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup