This season, give the mover, shaker and jet setter in your life the first-class treatment with gifts make for a stylish, functional and moveable life! Whether she’s globetrotting by plane, zipping around by train or road tripping by automobile, these ten musts will ensure she's equipped with all the essentials for her treks and travels. So get going and start browsing the best gifts that'll have her looking and feeling ready to go go *and* glam glam!
- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Popular This Week:James Perse Brushed Jersey Leggings
- Travel Sized Natural Beauty Kits & ProductsTell the TSA you know what’s what with a beauty kit that’s big on style and substance but portable enough to pass through security. Vacations should be care free, but that’s no reason to forgo your favorite products, especially when it’s raining minis! The only remaining question is, which one is actually best for you? We’ve got all the answers in our list of travel sized natural beauty bests, which includes the only ten you need to know about. From shampoo to serums, scroll through to pamper yourself, even when TSA and limited suitcase space come into play.