This season, give the mover, shaker and jet setter in your life the first-class treatment with gifts make for a stylish, functional and moveable life! Whether she’s globetrotting by plane, zipping around by train or road tripping by automobile, these ten musts will ensure she's equipped with all the essentials for her treks and travels. So get going and start browsing the best gifts that'll have her looking and feeling ready to go go *and* glam glam!
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Michi Frontier Sweatpant in Grey