This season, give the mover, shaker and jet setter in your life the first-class treatment with gifts make for a stylish, functional and moveable life! Whether she’s globetrotting by plane, zipping around by train or road tripping by automobile, these ten musts will ensure she's equipped with all the essentials for her treks and travels. So get going and start browsing the best gifts that'll have her looking and feeling ready to go go *and* glam glam!
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- DressesWork Dresses Under $200
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Gifts / ThemesSummer Style Deals
- DressesFit & Flare Dresses
- Gifts / ThemesLeopard Prints That are the Cat’s Meow
- ClothingThe Best in Faux Leather for Fall
- ClothingGet Mad for Plaid this Fall
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- DressesShirt Dresses
- Boots & BootiesFall Boot Preview...Shoes to Watch and Want
- Talking Top Tens: Erin LoechnerThe creative genius behind Design For Mankind, Erin Loechner has been blogging for more than a decade and has garnered a loyal, design-loving following with over 1 million social fans on her combined Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels. She now spends her days nestled in a sleepy Midwestern town, and her writing and design work has been showcased in Glamour, Lucky, Parenting, Dwell, Marie Claire, Elle Decor and, most recently, in a 2-year / 24-episode web show on HGTV.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Popular This Week:BCBGMAXAZRIA Sleeveless Cutout Sheath