For the friend or family member who always inspires us to class, chic and charm it up a notch, make sure you find a gift that complements her impeccable taste and enviable style. This holiday season, give her something darling, dashing and dapper. Scroll through for ten pieces that come accessorized and dressed to impress, just like her!
- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn't buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- MoisturizersDrugstore Face Moisturizers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAcne Spot Treatments
- Anti-aging Body CareStretch Mark Treatments
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- ConditionersDrugstore Moisturizing Conditioners
- Cleansers & Makeup RemoverDrugstore Face Cleansers
- Body Wash & ScrubsMoisturizing Body Washes
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo Slim Sweat Pant