Prepare to be impressed and blown away by the best with lightweight, high-powered hair dryers built for making dreams of good hair days a reality quickly, easily and without breaking, parching or overheating hair. Promising frizz-free and effortless hair volume, the top ten hair dryers make it easy to blow, go and be on your way with smooth and healthy looking hair. So breeze through today’s list of the best, because fly and dry hair is in your very near future.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- Shop The TopsTen daytime date looks that are guaranteed to impress.
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- Shop The TopsHigh Fashion for High Tea: Crumpets, Scones and these Ten...
- ClothingThe Best in Faux Leather for Fall
- Talking Top Tens: Katrina LakeKatrina is passionate about helping women achieve everyday confidence. She founded Stitch Fix to help women everywhere discover and explore their style through a truly client-focused shopping experience. Prior to founding Stitch Fix, Katrina developed extensive experience at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. She managed the blogger platform at venture-backed social commerce company Polyvore and consulted with a variety of e-commerce and traditional retailers during her time at The Parthenon Group. Additionally, she has invested in and worked with dozens of entrepreneurs and start-ups at Leader Ventures. Katrina holds a B.S. in Economics from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Follow Katrina via twitter and her website.
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Nars Audacious Lipstick