Prepare to be impressed and blown away by the best with lightweight, high-powered hair dryers built for making dreams of good hair days a reality quickly, easily and without breaking, parching or overheating hair. Promising frizz-free and effortless hair volume, the top ten hair dryers make it easy to blow, go and be on your way with smooth and healthy looking hair. So breeze through today’s list of the best, because fly and dry hair is in your very near future.
- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn’t buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsTen Drugstore Beauty Products that Are the Best Bang for Your Buck
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Retinol Creams
- Eye TreatmentsDrugstore Eye Care
- MoisturizersDrugstore Face Moisturizers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- Shop The TopsTen Splurge-Worthy Beauty Products and Tools
- Natural BeautyNatural Face Oils
- Eye TreatmentsEye Creams Worth The Splurge
- Shop The TopsOur most shopped, loved and wanted anti-aging products...
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey’s editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:RMS Beauty Beauty Oil