Deep conditioning masks can bring immediate relief to dry, colored, over-treated hair. With guarantees of shine, softness and ease of styling, adding a hair mask to your beauty regimen is a no brainer. Finding and choosing the best mask for your hair, on the other hand, requires far too much brain power and time....until now. Enter Rank & Style's list of the Top Ten masks suited for a full spectrum of hair types, needs and budgets. Scroll through and get your hair ready for much needed hydration and fortification. Help is on the way!
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Dress for a (Date) Night at the Museum
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- Shop The TopsTen daytime date looks that are guaranteed to impress.
- BlazersBlazers Under $200
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Fall Jackets
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Best of the Best Under $100
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni's via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Popular This Week:Piperlime Collection Faux Fur Anorak