For all the fitness movers and shakers out there, a good sports bra is key for minimizing uncomfortable (and painful!) bounce while you’re putting in a maximum effort. Each of the best sports bras make the seemingly impossible possible: being supportive while looking flattering and feeling comfortable. Run, squat, and jump on this list and be prepared to be uplifted and stabilized by the ten best sports bras that promise to always have your back (and front and sides)...
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Lingerie, Bras & ShapewearSexy Granny Panties
- Wear To WorkOxford Shirts
- FitnessYoga Tanks
- Shop The TopsTen things that will have you *wanting* to hit the gym every day!
- SkirtsWork Skirts
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- Shop The TopsTen things to wear on an easy, breezy fall Sunday
- Lingerie, Bras & ShapewearBandeau Bras
- FitnessPrinted Sports Bras
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Nicole GibbonsNicole Gibbons is an interior designer, tastemaker, blogger and on-air personality best known for her fashion-forward point of view on style for the home. She can currently be seen helping families re-imagine their living spaces as a designer on the Emmy nominated television show Home Made Simple airing Saturday mornings on the Oprah Winfrey Network. Nicole has been featured in top media outlets such as TLC and InStyle and has also collaborated on special projects with home and lifestyle brands including Target and One Kings Lane. Nicole regularly shares decorating tips, trends, product finds and inspiration on her blog, So Haute, and serves as a guide to stylish living for décor obsessed readers around the globe. Her mission is to inspire her audience to design a life they love and to do it with style. Follow Nicole on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Elizabeth and James ‘Mini Cynnie’ Leather Crossbody Bag