For all the fitness movers and shakers out there, a good sports bra is key for minimizing uncomfortable (and painful!) bounce while you’re putting in a maximum effort. Each of the best sports bras make the seemingly impossible possible: being supportive while looking flattering and feeling comfortable. Run, squat, and jump on this list and be prepared to be uplifted and stabilized by the ten best sports bras that promise to always have your back (and front and sides)...
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Talking Top Tens: Katrina LakeKatrina is passionate about helping women achieve everyday confidence. She founded Stitch Fix to help women everywhere discover and explore their style through a truly client-focused shopping experience. Prior to founding Stitch Fix, Katrina developed extensive experience at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. She managed the blogger platform at venture-backed social commerce company Polyvore and consulted with a variety of e-commerce and traditional retailers during her time at The Parthenon Group. Additionally, she has invested in and worked with dozens of entrepreneurs and start-ups at Leader Ventures. Katrina holds a B.S. in Economics from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Follow Katrina via twitter and her website.
- Popular This Week:Giorgio Armani ‘Maestro’ Fusion Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15