Hem lengths rise and fall, but a pair of high waisted denim shorts is forever. Haven’t jumped on the bandwagon yet? There’s no time like the present to pick up a pair of these figure-flattering favorites. Our comprehensive, objective list is comprised of the ten most unparalleled high waisted denim shorts out there. Feel free to take a browse and find a pair (or three) you love to lift you higher.
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsTen Drugstore Beauty Products that Are the Best Bang for Your Buck
- Natural BeautyNatural Hair Styling Products
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- MoisturizersDrugstore Face Moisturizers
- ShampoosDry Shampoos
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- Hand & Foot TreatmentsHand and Nail Products
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsBlemish Treatments
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Foundations
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Marc Jacobs Beauty Re(Marc)able Full Cover Concealer