For the girl who prefers the DIY approach to TLC, today’s list of ten of the hottest, newest and most in-demand beauty gadgets are all about saving time or turning back time...or both! These easy-to-use tools tighten, whiten, brighten and bring the spa home, ensuring a year of glitz, glam and glow ahead. Scroll through for gadget gifts that keep giving good hair, skin, teeth and nail days for months to come!
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Foundations
- Natural BeautyNatural Makeup Removers
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- FaceSetting Powders
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Serums
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Laura & Danielle KosannEveryone has to eat. That’s why there is The New Potato, a food, fashion and lifestyle destination – founded by sisters Danielle & Laura Kosann, Creative Director and Editor-in-Chief, respectively. The two used their combined experience in fashion, design and entertainment to create an online magazine that presents the world through the lens of food.Taking a voyeuristic approach, The New Potato deals with the culinary experience in a different way, by continuously blurring the lines between food, fashion, design and media. Profiling everything from the health routines of the biggest celebrities, recipes and city guides from actors, models and chefs, to dinners in the homes of your favorite tastemakers, this breakout site covers a far more extensive palate of tastes and trends. Follow The New Potato on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Nails Inc. Alexa Camo Nail Polish