The word "fashionable" doesn't generally come to mind when you think of laptop cases. Given how inseparable many of us are from our gadgets, finding a stylish bag to carry and protect your laptop is a must. Lucky for the style-minded set, popular brands have designed sleeves and cases for laptops that serve up equal doses of form and function. While Marc Jacobs' Logo cases lead the buzz parade, brands like Kate Spade, Juicy Couture and Le Sportsac have inspired (and thoughtful) designs from which to choose. Scroll through for the Top Ten laptop cases for your stylish computing needs!
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Foundations
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- EyesDepartment Store Mascaras
- EyesWaterproof Volumizing Mascaras
- EyesNude Eyeshow Palettes
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- Cosmetics & MakeupSweat Proof Beauty Products
- PalettesContouring Palettes
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo