These are not your childhood rucksacks; these leather backpacks are all grown up and decidedly chic. And nothing beats a stylish, en vogue bag that won’t break your back. That’s why we’re bringing you our comprehensive, unbiased list of the most buzzing leather backpacks on offer. Whether you’re looking for black and sleek, or utilitarian and rustic, scroll through and get ready to find your new favorite carryall.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- BlazersBlazers Under $200
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Fall Jackets
- Gifts / ThemesStyling your Football Sunday
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Dress for a (Date) Night at the Museum
- OuterwearTrench Coats Under $400
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- Talking Top Tens: Emily SchumanEmily Schuman lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Geoffrey, and their two cats, Luna and Rocco. She began her professional career working in media at Condé Nast publications’ Domino and Teen Vogue magazine. In March of 2008, Emily created Cupcakes and Cashmere as a way to document the things she loved. More than a blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere is a mantra and aesthetic that celebrates the little pleasures in life. The goal of Cupcakes and Cashmere is to encourage and inspire readers through fashion, food, beauty, and interior design. In August 2012, Emily released the book Cupcakes and Cashmere: A guide for defining your style, reinventing your space and entertaining with ease. The book became a national best seller and Emily went on a six city international book tour where she got to meet readers and sign copies of her first published work. Follow Emily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Nasty Gal Off The Record Trench