These are not your childhood rucksacks; these leather backpacks are all grown up and decidedly chic. And nothing beats a stylish, en vogue bag that won’t break your back. That’s why we’re bringing you our comprehensive, unbiased list of the most buzzing leather backpacks on offer. Whether you’re looking for black and sleek, or utilitarian and rustic, scroll through and get ready to find your new favorite carryall.
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Body Wash & ScrubsMoisturizing Body Washes
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- FitnessYoga Tanks
- HandbagsCrossbody Bags for Going Out
- FitnessFall Running Sneakers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Boots & BootiesBlack Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- PumpsMules for Fall
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Adidas Pure Boost
- Travel Sized Natural Beauty Kits & ProductsTell the TSA you know what’s what with a beauty kit that’s big on style and substance but portable enough to pass through security. Vacations should be care free, but that’s no reason to forgo your favorite products, especially when it’s raining minis! The only remaining question is, which one is actually best for you? We’ve got all the answers in our list of travel sized natural beauty bests, which includes the only ten you need to know about. From shampoo to serums, scroll through to pamper yourself, even when TSA and limited suitcase space come into play.