These are not your childhood rucksacks; these leather backpacks are all grown up and decidedly chic. And nothing beats a stylish, en vogue bag that won’t break your back. That’s why we’re bringing you our comprehensive, unbiased list of the most buzzing leather backpacks on offer. Whether you’re looking for black and sleek, or utilitarian and rustic, scroll through and get ready to find your new favorite carryall.
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- DressesWork Dresses Under $200
- Pants & LeggingsStylish Sweatpants
- ClothingThe Best in Faux Leather for Fall
- DenimSkinny Jeans Under $100
- Lingerie, Bras & ShapewearSexy Granny Panties
- DressesAnimal Print Dresses
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Nicole GibbonsNicole Gibbons is an interior designer, tastemaker, blogger and on-air personality best known for her fashion-forward point of view on style for the home. She can currently be seen helping families re-imagine their living spaces as a designer on the Emmy nominated television show Home Made Simple airing Saturday mornings on the Oprah Winfrey Network. Nicole has been featured in top media outlets such as TLC and InStyle and has also collaborated on special projects with home and lifestyle brands including Target and One Kings Lane. Nicole regularly shares decorating tips, trends, product finds and inspiration on her blog, So Haute, and serves as a guide to stylish living for décor obsessed readers around the globe. Her mission is to inspire her audience to design a life they love and to do it with style. Follow Nicole on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:BB Dakota Miranda Jogger Pants