These are not your childhood rucksacks; these leather backpacks are all grown up and decidedly chic. And nothing beats a stylish, en vogue bag that won’t break your back. That’s why we’re bringing you our comprehensive, unbiased list of the most buzzing leather backpacks on offer. Whether you’re looking for black and sleek, or utilitarian and rustic, scroll through and get ready to find your new favorite carryall.
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- Shop The TopsTen daytime date looks that are guaranteed to impress.
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Best of the Best Under $100
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Brunch in Style on Sunday!
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Popular This Week:French Connection Faux Fur & Leather Trim Anorak Parka