Why should men have all the fun with their footwear while we’re stuck in heels? Answer: they shouldn’t, and now it’s our turn. Menswear inspired shoes were all over the runways last season, and as the temperature starts to drop (summer, please don’t go!) it’s time to put them to good and stylish use. Oxfords, brogues and combat boots galore; our comprehensive list boasts them all and then some. Peek through to find a pair that adds a touch of tough glamour to all your fall and winter wears.
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Foundations
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- EyesNude Eyeshow Palettes
- FaceSetting Powders
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Serums
- Cleansers & Makeup RemoverCleansing Waters
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Popular This Week:BB Dakota Edison Cardigan