Mini skirts are great for showing a little leg, and peasant skirts perfectly pair with lounging and beach days, but for the chicest, most of-the-moment silhouette, you’ve got to go midi. Our research-based list has you covered—to your knees at least—with the ten most buzziest, editor-approved mid length skirts out there, all warm weather ready. Scroll through, jump on the midi wagon, and find your perfect fit.
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Body Wash & ScrubsMoisturizing Body Washes
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- FitnessYoga Tanks
- HandbagsCrossbody Bags for Going Out
- FitnessFall Running Sneakers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Boots & BootiesBlack Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- PumpsMules for Fall
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Zella 'Live In' Leggings
- Travel Sized Natural Beauty Kits & ProductsTell the TSA you know what’s what with a beauty kit that’s big on style and substance but portable enough to pass through security. Vacations should be care free, but that’s no reason to forgo your favorite products, especially when it’s raining minis! The only remaining question is, which one is actually best for you? We’ve got all the answers in our list of travel sized natural beauty bests, which includes the only ten you need to know about. From shampoo to serums, scroll through to pamper yourself, even when TSA and limited suitcase space come into play.