Mini skirts are great for showing a little leg, and peasant skirts perfectly pair with lounging and beach days, but for the chicest, most of-the-moment silhouette, you’ve got to go midi. Our research-based list has you covered—to your knees at least—with the ten most buzziest, editor-approved mid length skirts out there, all warm weather ready. Scroll through, jump on the midi wagon, and find your perfect fit.
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Talking Top Tens: Kate HakalaKate Hakala is the Editor-in-Chief of HowAboutWe Media. For the past two years, she has been contributing to and running Nerve.com, a long-established destination for honest, intelligent sex and culture coverage. Have any burning questions about love, sex and dating? Kate can probably answer them for you. Follow her on Twitter at @explikateme and single ladies, sign up for HowAboutWe!
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Monrow Vintage Fleece Sweatpants