Mini skirts are great for showing a little leg, and peasant skirts perfectly pair with lounging and beach days, but for the chicest, most of-the-moment silhouette, you’ve got to go midi. Our research-based list has you covered—to your knees at least—with the ten most buzziest, editor-approved mid length skirts out there, all warm weather ready. Scroll through, jump on the midi wagon, and find your perfect fit.
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Fall Jackets
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- SkirtsPleated Faux Leather Skirts
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda SteinbergAmanda Steinberg is the founder of DailyWorth, the leading financial media company for women. Steinberg is a thought-leader on the topic of women and money, working to advance women’s financial confidence and wealth. She’s an engineer by training, a sales woman by profession, and a serial optimist at heart. DailyWorth serves millions of women monthly via its daily newsletters and website focused on money and career advice. Since its launch in 2009, Steinberg and DailyWorth have been featured in the New York Times, TIME and Cosmopolitan and on NY1, CNN and NBC news. Amanda is a graduate of Columbia University. Follow DailyWorth on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Travel Bag