Protect your mug worry free with a natural facial sunscreen. Formulated sans anything hazardous, these face defenders will offer you superior protection from harmful rays. Whether you need a sensitive formula, prefer an uber-moisturizing version, or like your natural facial sunscreen with a matte finish, they’re all in our comprehensive, science-based list. Scroll through to find your ideal formula to protect yourself...naturally.
- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn't buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Dress for a (Date) Night at the Museum
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Shop The TopsHigh Fashion for High Tea: Crumpets, Scones and these Ten...
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Brunch in Style on Sunday!
- Gifts / ThemesThe Ten Best Fall Party Pumps and Clutches
- Boots & BootiesRiding Boots Under $500
- PumpsPumps To Splurge On This Fall
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Best of the Best Under $100
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Popular This Week:Tory Burch Thea Bucket Crossbody