Prepare to feast your eyes on luxe and lustrous mascaras that boast natural formulas and go the extra mile to boost, build and nurture lashes with each and every stroke. This season's wands are magical and are catching all eyes, thanks to rich coats, sleek brushes and promises of no dripping, flaking or breakage. So glide through for ten of the best, most highly rated natural mascaras, because if eyes are the windows to the soul, you'll want yours flashing a pair of mother nature approved ooh la la lashes!
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- DenimWhat’s New in Denim...
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Shop The TopsTen daytime date looks that are are guaranteed to impress.
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- SkirtsPleated Faux Leather Skirts
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- NailsFall Nail Polishes
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Parker Perry Dress