There’s nothing more classic and essential to every woman’s wardrobe than an oxford shirt. We may have borrowed this look from the boys, but trust us, it looks way more stylish on a feminine figure! Whether you are looking for an oversized and modern version, or a classical cut ready to tuck into a pencil skirt with ease, you’ll want to use our research-based list as your guide. Scroll through for the ten button ups to get down with this fall.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsTen Drugstore Beauty Products that Are the Best Bang for Your Buck
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Serums
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- ShampoosDrugstore Moisturizing Shampoos
- MoisturizersDrugstore Face Moisturizers
- Cleansers & Makeup RemoverDrugstore Face Cleansers
- Natural BeautyNatural Hair Styling Products
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- ConditionersAnti-Frizz Conditioners
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift Three-Way Shape, Lift & Shade Eyebrow Pencil