There’s nothing more classic and essential to every woman’s wardrobe than an oxford shirt. We may have borrowed this look from the boys, but trust us, it looks way more stylish on a feminine figure! Whether you are looking for an oversized and modern version, or a classical cut ready to tuck into a pencil skirt with ease, you’ll want to use our research-based list as your guide. Scroll through for the ten button ups to get down with this fall.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Wythe Bucket Bag