There’s nothing more classic and essential to every woman’s wardrobe than an oxford shirt. We may have borrowed this look from the boys, but trust us, it looks way more stylish on a feminine figure! Whether you are looking for an oversized and modern version, or a classical cut ready to tuck into a pencil skirt with ease, you’ll want to use our research-based list as your guide. Scroll through for the ten button ups to get down with this fall.
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- HandbagsCrossbody Bags for Going Out
- FitnessFall Running Sneakers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Boots & BootiesBlack Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- PumpsMules for Fall
- NailsFall Nail Polishes
- DressesWork Dresses Under $200
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit
- Blemish TreatmentsAcne’s a drag; battle to the death (of your zits) with a hardworking blemish treatment. Whether you’re looking to heal past battle wounds or fresh pop-ups, our comprehensive and research based list has you covered. Sensitive skin? No problem! These ten are the best and the most advanced blemish treatments on the market. Scroll through to dab on, and wash off to reveal your most fabulous self.