There’s nothing more classic and essential to every woman’s wardrobe than an oxford shirt. We may have borrowed this look from the boys, but trust us, it looks way more stylish on a feminine figure! Whether you are looking for an oversized and modern version, or a classical cut ready to tuck into a pencil skirt with ease, you’ll want to use our research-based list as your guide. Scroll through for the ten button ups to get down with this fall.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Best of the Best Under $100
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- PumpsD’Orsay Pumps
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- PumpsMules for Fall
- Gifts / ThemesThe Ten Best Fall Party Pumps and Clutches
- PumpsFloral Pumps
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment