A great bra should lift and shape seamlessly, fit comfortably and flatter in all the right (not tight) spots. Today’s top ten padded underwire bras are like supportive best friends to your body, disappearing underneath your clothes and revealing the most beautiful and perfect you without pinching or causing any itching. Scroll through for the ten best bras, we promise this list is padded with nothing but the best!
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Boots & BootiesCold Weather Boots
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Get Cold Weather Ready
- Boots & BootiesRiding Boots Under $500
- Shop The TopsTen Shoes to Add to Your November Wish List
- Boots & BootiesWedge Boots and Booties
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Shop The TopsThe Season’s Best Faux Leather and Fur Fashion...
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Brunch in Style on Sunday!
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Dress for a (Date) Night at the Museum
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Dorie S. & Emelyn N.Dorie Golkin Smith and Emelyn Northway are the co-founders of Of Mercer, a contemporary women’s workwear brand of fashionable but office-appropriate apparel for the desk-to-dinner lifestyle. The pair started Of Mercer while attending Wharton Business School and bonding over a shared frustration of finding great work clothes in their previous jobs—Dorie in consulting and Emelyn in private equity. The two believe women shouldn’t have to sacrifice quality for price or style for an office dress code. By selling their designer-quality, NYC-made clothing directly through their website, they (and their customers) avoid those hefty retailer markups. Since its launch in 2013, Of Mercer has been featured in Forbes, Refinery29, People Stylewatch, and InStyle. Follow Of Mercer on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Kahina Giving Beauty 100% Organic Argan Oil