A great bra should lift and shape seamlessly, fit comfortably and flatter in all the right (not tight) spots. Today's top ten padded underwire bras are like supportive best friends to your body, disappearing underneath your clothes and revealing the most beautiful and perfect you without pinching or causing any itching. Scroll through for the ten best bras, we promise this list is padded with nothing but the best!
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Batiste Dry Shampoo Original