Pointed toe flats can be stylish and smart, but don’t forget about their fun and whimsical side! Our scientifically proven, unbiased top ten list boasts the best, boldest and brightest of this style that pair swimmingly with so many of your wears. As friendly with a pantsuit as they are with a skort, this is your must-have closed toed shoe for spring. Browse through and find a pair (or two) to tickle your fancy...and no pressure, they’re all the best.
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:J.Crew Weekend Skinny Sweatpant