Looking for makeup that doesn't cake up while it covers up? Look no further than today's list of the ten best Powder Foundations that go on smooth and light for daily coverage and touch ups. Easy to apply and available in formulas that offer anti-aging wrinkle reduction, SPF protection, and naturally-derived hydration, these powders "even you out" for the ups and downs of the day ahead without clogging pores and looking heavy. Click above for our compact list of high impact compacts!
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- SneakersSlip On Sneakers
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Fall Jackets
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- DenimBlack Distressed Jeans
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAcne Spot Treatments
- Natural BeautyNatural Hair Styling Products
- SkirtsPleated Faux Leather Skirts
- PumpsPumps To Splurge On This Fall
- Gifts / ThemesStyling your Football Sunday
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Clover Canyon Dress - Book of Kells Print