Looking for makeup that doesn’t cake up while it covers up? Look no further than today’s list of the ten best Powder Foundations that go on smooth and light for daily coverage and touch ups. Easy to apply and available in formulas that offer anti-aging wrinkle reduction, SPF protection, and naturally-derived hydration, these powders "even you out" for the ups and downs of the day ahead without clogging pores and looking heavy. Click above for our compact list of high impact compacts!
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Fall Booties Under $100
- Ten Shoes to Add to Your November Wish List
- Your Guide to Fall Boot Shopping
- Bringing Biker Chic Back with these Ten...
- Moto Style Boots
- Fall Weekend Getaway
- Wedge Boots and Booties
- Black Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- Ten Ways to Dress for a (Date) Night at the Museum
- This Fall’s Best of the Best Under $100
- Talking Top Tens: Melissa Ben-IshayEver since she was a little girl, Melissa has loved two things: arts and crafts and baking. So when she was fired from her job in advertising in 2008, Melissa decided that she was going to do what she loved. Drawing on inspiration from the carefree rock ‘n roll culture of the 60s and 70s, and the idea that people should be able to taste more flavors without a post-dessert guilt trip, she engaged the help of some key people in her life and in 2009 opened the first Baked by Melissa shop in New York City’s SoHo district. Five years later, Baked by Melissa operates 12 store locations, including a shop at JFK’s JetBlue Terminal 5, and ships nationwide. Melissa develops all of Baked by Melissa’s product offerings, including Seasonal Collections, a Mini of the Month, and holiday cupcakes. Follow Baked by Melissa on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Erica CeruloErica Cerulo is the Co-Founder of Of a Kind, a site that sells the pieces and tells the stories of emerging fashion designers. Prior to launching the site in 2010 with her business partner Claire Mazur, Erica worked as an editor at Details and Lucky, and she continues to be passionate about the power that editorial can have in driving consumer behavior. Follow Of a Kind on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and Erica on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:SmartMat Yoga Mat