Printed one piece bathing suits are having a major moment, and there’s no time like the present to get your feet wet. Make a serious splash in one of these ten bests, using our comprehensive, data driven list that boasts strapless stunners, halters, and retro styles no less. A one piece is curve-enhancing, figure flattering, and hides a multitude of sins, like a little beachside taco truck over indulgence. Scroll through and add one of these charmers to your summer swimsuit arsenal.
- “Rank & Style is like my Buzz Feed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- LotionsDrugstore Body Lotions
- DenimSkinny Jeans Under $100
- Natural BeautyThe Best Coconut Oil Based Beauty Products
- Shop The TopsOur ten most popular natural beauty products
- Natural BeautyNatural Makeup Removers
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- SkirtsPleated Faux Leather Skirts
- Talking Top TensDana Oliver, Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor, Huffington Post
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Popular This Week:Uniqlo ULTRA STRETCH JEANS