Printed one piece bathing suits are having a major moment, and there’s no time like the present to get your feet wet. Make a serious splash in one of these ten bests, using our comprehensive, data driven list that boasts strapless stunners, halters, and retro styles no less. A one piece is curve-enhancing, figure flattering, and hides a multitude of sins, like a little beachside taco truck over indulgence. Scroll through and add one of these charmers to your summer swimsuit arsenal.
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Boots & BootiesMoto Style Boots
- Shop The TopsYour Guide to Fall Boot Shopping
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Boots & BootiesBlack Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- FlatsBallet Flats
- Boots & BootiesChelsea Boots
- Boots & BootiesBlack Suede Booties
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- PumpsPumps To Splurge On This Fall
- FlatsMenswear Inspired Shoes
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Popular This Week:Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment