Lift, separate, and breaststroke your way through summer in a printed underwire bikini. This trending silhouette is splashed all over the pages of your favorite glossies, making this not only a must-have but also a must-do! Our data-driven, objective list is comprised of the boldest, brightest, most curve enhancing printed underwire bikinis around. Browse through to get your feet wet, or feel free to just dive right into today’s list!
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Best of the Best Under $100
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- PumpsD’Orsay Pumps
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- PumpsMules for Fall
- Gifts / ThemesThe Ten Best Fall Party Pumps and Clutches
- PumpsFloral Pumps
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Popular This Week:Theory Louise Urban Trousers