Lift, separate, and breaststroke your way through summer in a printed underwire bikini. This trending silhouette is splashed all over the pages of your favorite glossies, making this not only a must-have but also a must-do! Our data-driven, objective list is comprised of the boldest, brightest, most curve enhancing printed underwire bikinis around. Browse through to get your feet wet, or feel free to just dive right into today’s list!
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Lip Care Products
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- Natural BeautyNatural Makeup Removers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Foundations
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Cleansers & Makeup RemoverDrugstore Face Cleansers
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Talking Top Tens: Kate HakalaKate Hakala is the Editor-in-Chief of HowAboutWe Media. For the past two years, she has been contributing to and running Nerve.com, a long-established destination for honest, intelligent sex and culture coverage. Have any burning questions about love, sex and dating? Kate can probably answer them for you. Follow her on Twitter at @explikateme and single ladies, sign up for HowAboutWe!
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Popular This Week:DKNY Faux Fur Trim Anorak