Lift, separate, and breaststroke your way through summer in a printed underwire bikini. This trending silhouette is splashed all over the pages of your favorite glossies, making this not only a must-have but also a must-do! Our data-driven, objective list is comprised of the boldest, brightest, most curve enhancing printed underwire bikinis around. Browse through to get your feet wet, or feel free to just dive right into today’s list!
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- Talking Top Tens: Nahema MehtaBrewed between Belgium, Kenya, and Switzerland, Nahema is the consummate interdisciplnarian, successfully merging her background in business, luxury, and entrepreneurship. She is the Founder and CEO of Art Remba, a subscription platform designed to democratize access to the art world by allowing you to borrow and invest-to-own art from top galleries at accessible monthly rates. Follow Art Remba on Twitter and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Katrina LakeKatrina is passionate about helping women achieve everyday confidence. She founded Stitch Fix to help women everywhere discover and explore their style through a truly client-focused shopping experience. Prior to founding Stitch Fix, Katrina developed extensive experience at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. She managed the blogger platform at venture-backed social commerce company Polyvore and consulted with a variety of e-commerce and traditional retailers during her time at The Parthenon Group. Additionally, she has invested in and worked with dozens of entrepreneurs and start-ups at Leader Ventures. Katrina holds a B.S. in Economics from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Follow Katrina via twitter and her website.
- Popular This Week:Halston Heritage Mini Bucket Bag