Puffer vests are an ideal addition to your cold weather wardrobe. The best vests manage to keep you warm and cozy without weighing you down. The Top Ten puffer vests are designed to wear under a jacket for extra insulation or stylishly on their own. Scroll through to layer up in style!
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- TreatmentsHair Masks
- StylingHeat Protectants for Hair
- ShampoosDry Shampoos
- Tools & BrushesNew Beauty & Hair Tools
- Shop The TopsTen Splurge-Worthy Beauty Products and Tools
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Brunch in Style on Sunday!
- Tools & BrushesHair Dryers Under $100
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Retinol Creams
- Natural BeautyNatural Hair Styling Products
- StylingLight Hold Hairsprays
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Talking Top Tens: Katrina LakeKatrina is passionate about helping women achieve everyday confidence. She founded Stitch Fix to help women everywhere discover and explore their style through a truly client-focused shopping experience. Prior to founding Stitch Fix, Katrina developed extensive experience at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. She managed the blogger platform at venture-backed social commerce company Polyvore and consulted with a variety of e-commerce and traditional retailers during her time at The Parthenon Group. Additionally, she has invested in and worked with dozens of entrepreneurs and start-ups at Leader Ventures. Katrina holds a B.S. in Economics from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Follow Katrina via twitter and her website.
- Popular This Week:Kahina Giving Beauty 100% Organic Argan Oil