Puffer vests are an ideal addition to your cold weather wardrobe. The best vests manage to keep you warm and cozy without weighing you down. The Top Ten puffer vests are designed to wear under a jacket for extra insulation or stylishly on their own. Scroll through to layer up in style!
- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn't buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Foundations
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- Natural BeautyNatural Makeup Removers
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- EyesNude Eyeshow Palettes
- EyesWaterproof Volumizing Mascaras
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Lip Care Products
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Serums
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Circus by Sam Edelman Holt Bootie