Puffer vests are an ideal addition to your cold weather wardrobe. The best vests manage to keep you warm and cozy without weighing you down. The Top Ten puffer vests are designed to wear under a jacket for extra insulation or stylishly on their own. Scroll through to layer up in style!
- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Tools & BrushesHair Dryers Under $200
- Natural BeautyNatural Hair Styling Products
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- StylingHair Products for Curly Hair this Summer
- ConditionersDrugstore Moisturizing Conditioners
- StylingLight Hold Hairsprays
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- ConditionersAnti-Frizz Conditioners
- HairThe Best Frizz Fighting Products and Tools
- EyesWaterproof Volumizing Mascaras
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin LoechnerThe creative genius behind Design For Mankind, Erin Loechner has been blogging for more than a decade and has garnered a loyal, design-loving following with over 1 million social fans on her combined Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels. She now spends her days nestled in a sleepy Midwestern town, and her writing and design work has been showcased in Glamour, Lucky, Parenting, Dwell, Marie Claire, Elle Decor and, most recently, in a 2-year / 24-episode web show on HGTV.com.
- Popular This Week:Helmut Lang Sonar Belted Wool Jersey Cardigan