The borrowed from the boys look of a ripped boyfriend jean is still buzzing, and for that we are truly grateful! Comfortable, sexy, and stylish, these shredded stunners are anything from boring, and almost too easy to dress up or down. The market is saturated with the style, making it hard to pinpoint your ideal pair. Luckily, our researched-based, objective list is made up of the only ten to consider. Peek through to find a pair that boasts your ideal color, shape and level of shredding. Borrowed from the boys maybe, but way chicer on a woman.
- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Cleansers & Makeup RemoverDrugstore Face Cleansers
- DenimSkinny Jeans Under $100
- Body Wash & ScrubsMoisturizing Body Washes
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- FitnessYoga Tanks
- HandbagsCrossbody Bags for Going Out
- FitnessFall Running Sneakers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Boots & BootiesBlack Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:James Perse Brushed Jersey Leggings