The borrowed from the boys look of a ripped boyfriend jean is still buzzing, and for that we are truly grateful! Comfortable, sexy, and stylish, these shredded stunners are anything from boring, and almost too easy to dress up or down. The market is saturated with the style, making it hard to pinpoint your ideal pair. Luckily, our researched-based, objective list is made up of the only ten to consider. Peek through to find a pair that boasts your ideal color, shape and level of shredding. Borrowed from the boys maybe, but way chicer on a woman.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Fall Jackets
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Gifts / ThemesThe Ten Best Fall Party Pumps and Clutches
- Gifts / ThemesLilac Bests
- PumpsD’Orsay Pumps
- Talking Top TensJeni Britton Bauer, Founder, Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
- NailsFall Nail Polishes
- SkirtsPleated Faux Leather Skirts
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Lily TseLily is the Founder and CEO of Think Dirty, a mobile app that makes reading cosmetic and personal care product labels and learning about ingredients simple, easy and fun. Prior to founding Think Dirty, Lily was an award-winning Art Director for 13 years. Lily’s passions for design, technology, health and beauty inspire her to building a purpose-driven venture about consumer transparency and organic beauty. Follow Think Dirty on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its blog.
- Popular This Week:Ted Baker London Opulent Bloom-Print Fit-and-Flare Dress