The borrowed from the boys look of a ripped boyfriend jean is still buzzing, and for that we are truly grateful! Comfortable, sexy, and stylish, these shredded stunners are anything from boring, and almost too easy to dress up or down. The market is saturated with the style, making it hard to pinpoint your ideal pair. Luckily, our researched-based, objective list is made up of the only ten to consider. Peek through to find a pair that boasts your ideal color, shape and level of shredding. Borrowed from the boys maybe, but way chicer on a woman.
- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn't buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Lip Care Products
- Boots & BootiesRiding Boots Under $500
- Talking Top Tens: Erin LoechnerThe creative genius behind Design For Mankind, Erin Loechner has been blogging for more than a decade and has garnered a loyal, design-loving following with over 1 million social fans on her combined Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels. She now spends her days nestled in a sleepy Midwestern town, and her writing and design work has been showcased in Glamour, Lucky, Parenting, Dwell, Marie Claire, Elle Decor and, most recently, in a 2-year / 24-episode web show on HGTV.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Nahema MehtaBrewed between Belgium, Kenya, and Switzerland, Nahema is the consummate interdisciplnarian, successfully merging her background in business, luxury, and entrepreneurship. She is the Founder and CEO of Art Remba, a subscription platform designed to democratize access to the art world by allowing you to borrow and invest-to-own art from top galleries at accessible monthly rates. Follow Art Remba on Twitter and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Sole Society Andie Leather Riding Boot