Winter doesn't mean the workout can't stay out! The top ten best running jackets come ready for rain, shine and frosty conditions thanks to hoods, thumbholes, media pockets and thermal and sun protection, in lightweight fabrics that keep you dry and looking good as you race to the finish line in fashion. Scroll through for jackets so good, they might just make you *want* to work out and brave the conditions!
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- DenimBlack Distressed Jeans
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAcne Spot Treatments
- Natural BeautyNatural Hair Styling Products
- SkirtsPleated Faux Leather Skirts
- PumpsPumps To Splurge On This Fall
- Gifts / ThemesStyling your Football Sunday
- Tops & TeesStylish Sweatshirts
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Boots & BootiesBlack Suede Booties
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni's via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Popular This Week:Urban Decay Naked2 Basics