Winter doesn't mean the workout can't stay out! The top ten best running jackets come ready for rain, shine and frosty conditions thanks to hoods, thumbholes, media pockets and thermal and sun protection, in lightweight fabrics that keep you dry and looking good as you race to the finish line in fashion. Scroll through for jackets so good, they might just make you *want* to work out and brave the conditions!
- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn't buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni's via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin LoechnerThe creative genius behind Design For Mankind, Erin Loechner has been blogging for more than a decade and has garnered a loyal, design-loving following with over 1 million social fans on her combined Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels. She now spends her days nestled in a sleepy Midwestern town, and her writing and design work has been showcased in Glamour, Lucky, Parenting, Dwell, Marie Claire, Elle Decor and, most recently, in a 2-year / 24-episode web show on HGTV.com.
- Popular This Week:Elizabeth and James ‘Mini Cynnie’ Leather Crossbody Bag