Curly hair can sometimes prove to be a bit tricky, but instead of endlessly wrestling with your coils, opt to lather up with shampoos made for taming and maintaining your natural curl. The top ten shampoos for curly hair promise to help you win the fight against frizz and offer gentle cleansing, extra shine and added bounce. Scroll through, rinse and repeat with the top ten that will keep your curls on their best (and most beautiful) behavior!
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Batiste Dry Shampoo Original