Curly hair can sometimes prove to be a bit tricky, but instead of endlessly wrestling with your coils, opt to lather up with shampoos made for taming and maintaining your natural curl. The top ten shampoos for curly hair promise to help you win the fight against frizz and offer gentle cleansing, extra shine and added bounce. Scroll through, rinse and repeat with the top ten that will keep your curls on their best (and most beautiful) behavior!
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Boots & BootiesSuede Booties Under $300
- Hand & Foot TreatmentsHand and Nail Products
- HandbagsBucket Bags Under $500
- FaceDrugstore Concealers
- OuterwearParkas Under $500
- ShampoosDry Shampoos
- OuterwearFall Fleeces
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:London Fog Heritage Trench Coat