Denim is universal. The ultimate in casual wears: to work, play, and live in. Unfortunately, though, the market is saturated with 32” inseams so, unless you are above 5’6", you’re going straight from the store to the tailor. This is our shout out to all the petite girls who want the skinny jeans that dreams are made of. Our comprehensive and objective top ten list will have your gams outfitted in whatever your heart desires. Peek through and never worry about finding your perfect fit again.
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- HandbagsFall Handbags Under $500
- Shop The TopsBringing Biker Chic Back with these Ten...
- HandbagsCrossbody Bags for Going Out
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- HandbagsBucket Bags Under $500
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- FitnessGym Bags
- Luggage & TravelBackpacks Under $200
- Gifts / ThemesThe Ten Best Fall Party Pumps and Clutches
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni’s via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Popular This Week:ASOS Classic Trench