Denim is universal. The ultimate in casual wears: to work, play, and live in. Unfortunately, though, the market is saturated with 32” inseams so, unless you are above 5’6", you’re going straight from the store to the tailor. This is our shout out to all the petite girls who want the skinny jeans that dreams are made of. Our comprehensive and objective top ten list will have your gams outfitted in whatever your heart desires. Peek through and never worry about finding your perfect fit again.
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Lip Care Products
- Boots & BootiesRiding Boots Under $500
- Luggage & TravelBackpacks Under $200
- BlazersBlazers Under $200
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Serums
- Lingerie, Bras & ShapewearSexy Granny Panties
- Talking Top Tens: Lily TseLily is the Founder and CEO of Think Dirty, a mobile app that makes reading cosmetic and personal care product labels and learning about ingredients simple, easy and fun. Prior to founding Think Dirty, Lily was an award-winning Art Director for 13 years. Lily’s passions for design, technology, health and beauty inspire her to building a purpose-driven venture about consumer transparency and organic beauty. Follow Think Dirty on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its blog.
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment