Denim is universal. The ultimate in casual wears: to work, play, and live in. Unfortunately, though, the market is saturated with 32” inseams so, unless you are above 5’6", you’re going straight from the store to the tailor. This is our shout out to all the petite girls who want the skinny jeans that dreams are made of. Our comprehensive and objective top ten list will have your gams outfitted in whatever your heart desires. Peek through and never worry about finding your perfect fit again.
- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Dress for a (Date) Night at the Museum
- Shop The TopsHigh Fashion for High Tea: Crumpets, Scones and these Ten...
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Fall Jackets
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Best of the Best Under $100
- OuterwearFall Fleeces
- SkirtsPleated Faux Leather Skirts
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- Talking Top Tens: Katrina LakeKatrina is passionate about helping women achieve everyday confidence. She founded Stitch Fix to help women everywhere discover and explore their style through a truly client-focused shopping experience. Prior to founding Stitch Fix, Katrina developed extensive experience at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. She managed the blogger platform at venture-backed social commerce company Polyvore and consulted with a variety of e-commerce and traditional retailers during her time at The Parthenon Group. Additionally, she has invested in and worked with dozens of entrepreneurs and start-ups at Leader Ventures. Katrina holds a B.S. in Economics from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Follow Katrina via twitter and her website.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Sole Society Cassidy Vegan Weekender