Buckles and zippers got you down? Slip into a pair of trending slide sandals! These perfect-for-the-season stunners boast the ease of a poolside flip flop with all the style of a strappy sandal. Clean and classic or textured with hardware, you can’t go wrong with these fashion forward slip-ons that pair flawlessly with shorts, skirts and dresses galore. Browse through and let our comprehensive yet compact list of the ten best slide sandals be your guide to your happy place where comfort and design live in harmony.
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Lip Care Products
- Boots & BootiesRiding Boots Under $500
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Altnera Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo