Buckles and zippers got you down? Slip into a pair of trending slide sandals! These perfect-for-the-season stunners boast the ease of a poolside flip flop with all the style of a strappy sandal. Clean and classic or textured with hardware, you can’t go wrong with these fashion forward slip-ons that pair flawlessly with shorts, skirts and dresses galore. Browse through and let our comprehensive yet compact list of the ten best slide sandals be your guide to your happy place where comfort and design live in harmony.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsOur most shopped, loved and wanted anti-aging products...
- Shop The TopsTen Drugstore Beauty Products that Are the Best Bang for Your Buck
- Eye TreatmentsEye Creams Worth The Splurge
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- TreatmentsHair Masks
- Natural BeautyNatural Face Oils
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsBlemish Treatments
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Retinol Creams
- Shop The TopsTen Splurge-Worthy Beauty Products and Tools
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Adrian Granzella LarssenAdrian Granzella Larssen is the editor-in-chief of The Daily Muse, the career advice publication that’s helped millions of people find and succeed at their dream jobs. With a longstanding mission to support women at work and in life, she speaks regularly to corporations and women’s groups and has been featured as a career expert in Forbes, Mashable, and Business Insider. Previously, she oversaw print and digital communications for the George Washington University Medical Center, did stints as a marketer and event planner, and earned an MBA from Pepperdine University. In her spare time, you’ll find her scheming up her next dinner party and flying back and forth between the coasts. Follow Adrian on Twitter and The Daily Muse on Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:One Love Organics Supercritical Chia Oil