Spring is here and your social calendar is full of occasions that call for playing dress up! We took the guesswork out of picking your ultimate spring cocktail dress and can guarantee that you arrive fashionably, whether you’re early or late to the party. Whether your vibe is classic, structured and black–beaded, bright and short–or anywhere in between, our data driven, objective list is chock-full of them all! Peek through and find your stand out spring cocktail dress for a memorable season.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Lip Care Products
- Boots & BootiesRiding Boots Under $500
- Luggage & TravelBackpacks Under $200
- BlazersBlazers Under $200
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:SmartMat Yoga Mat