When it comes to strutting up and down the catwalk of life, there’s nothing more fit for your daily ups, downs and around towns than a pair of stylish d’Orsay flats. Anything but basic, these sleek, posh and pointed flats offer chic comfort and make the perfect transitional shoe as the weather starts to warm. So perk up your wardrobe without perking up your heels, because when it comes to finding a shoe that brings fashion and function, the ten best d’Orsay flats make the cut with flying colors and pointed toes...
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- Shop The TopsHigh Fashion for High Tea: Crumpets, Scones and these Ten...
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- Pants & LeggingsStylish Sweatpants
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- DressesAnimal Print Dresses
- SkirtsWork Skirts
- Lingerie, Bras & ShapewearSexy Granny Panties
- DenimBlack Distressed Jeans
- Talking Top Tens: Katrina LakeKatrina is passionate about helping women achieve everyday confidence. She founded Stitch Fix to help women everywhere discover and explore their style through a truly client-focused shopping experience. Prior to founding Stitch Fix, Katrina developed extensive experience at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. She managed the blogger platform at venture-backed social commerce company Polyvore and consulted with a variety of e-commerce and traditional retailers during her time at The Parthenon Group. Additionally, she has invested in and worked with dozens of entrepreneurs and start-ups at Leader Ventures. Katrina holds a B.S. in Economics from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Follow Katrina via twitter and her website.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:BB Dakota Miranda Jogger Pants