Summer is officially in full swing. Pants and sweaters are tucked away and it’s time to bring out the big guns: the perfect summer dress. We know the only warm weather frocks you need to consider, and they’re all under $100! Our trusty algorithm scoured the Internet to bring you the ten buzzing and best summer dresses under $100. Our unbiased lists boasts the minis, maxis, and every hem in between. Scroll through and find your affordable summer dress for looking stylish during all the scorching days ahead.
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Body Wash & ScrubsMoisturizing Body Washes
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- FitnessYoga Tanks
- HandbagsCrossbody Bags for Going Out
- FitnessFall Running Sneakers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Boots & BootiesBlack Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- PumpsMules for Fall
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Rebecca Minkoff Love Cross Body Bag