Summer is officially in full swing. Pants and sweaters are tucked away and it’s time to bring out the big guns: the perfect summer dress. We know the only warm weather frocks you need to consider, and they’re all under $100! Our trusty algorithm scoured the Internet to bring you the ten buzzing and best summer dresses under $100. Our unbiased lists boasts the minis, maxis, and every hem in between. Scroll through and find your affordable summer dress for looking stylish during all the scorching days ahead.
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- DenimBlack Distressed Jeans
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAcne Spot Treatments
- Natural BeautyNatural Hair Styling Products
- SkirtsPleated Faux Leather Skirts
- PumpsPumps To Splurge On This Fall
- Gifts / ThemesStyling your Football Sunday
- Tops & TeesStylish Sweatshirts
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Boots & BootiesBlack Suede Booties
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Popular This Week:Ranna Gill Eclat Tweed Pencil Skirt