A summer work bag needs to perform. It should be able to hold all your notes and gadgets during the day, while not looking out of place at dinner or drinks that night; and that is no small feat. Lucky for you, our data-driven, unbiased list is comprised of the ten work bags that do exactly that. If you fancy yourself a tote or satchel, rustic or modern, they’re all in here and no choice is wrong. Browse through and find your summer work (and play) bag that you’ll be loving straight into the fall.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Popular This Week:Adidas by Stella McCartney Essentials Knit Pants