A summer work bag needs to perform. It should be able to hold all your notes and gadgets during the day, while not looking out of place at dinner or drinks that night; and that is no small feat. Lucky for you, our data-driven, unbiased list is comprised of the ten work bags that do exactly that. If you fancy yourself a tote or satchel, rustic or modern, they’re all in here and no choice is wrong. Browse through and find your summer work (and play) bag that you’ll be loving straight into the fall.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- FitnessPrinted Workout Gear
- FitnessYoga Capris
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- FitnessRunning Capris
- Shop The TopsTen things that will have you *wanting* to hit the gym every day!
- FitnessWorkout Jackets
- ClothingThe Best in Faux Leather for Fall
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- Talking Top Tens: Kate HakalaKate Hakala is the Editor-in-Chief of HowAboutWe Media. For the past two years, she has been contributing to and running Nerve.com, a long-established destination for honest, intelligent sex and culture coverage. Have any burning questions about love, sex and dating? Kate can probably answer them for you. Follow her on Twitter at @explikateme and single ladies, sign up for HowAboutWe!
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Popular This Week:DKNY Double Breasted Trench Coat