Who says being shady is a bad thing? Buzzing and trending in a full spectrum of shapes and sizes, from mirrored aviators to seductive cat eyes, square frames, rounded lenses, and oversized tortoiseshell, each of the glasses that make today’s top ten list have an eye towards style (and not the sun)! Well-rounded and worth wanting, scroll through for this spring’s must-have sunglasses, come rain or shine!
- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn't buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Michi Frontier Sweatpant in Grey