Toning your face after cleansing removes makeup, softens your complexion’s texture and removes impurities without drying out your skin. While a thorough cleanse will get you almost there, one easy sweep (or spray) of the best toner will truly guarantee that the effects of city air, aging, and pore-clogging makeup don’t cause skincare woes down the road. The Top Ten toners are refreshing, cool, hard-working cocktails for your skin. Bar’s open on these makeup-bag essentials...scroll through for happy hour for your skin where only the best toners are on tap!
- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- LipsLip Tints & Stains
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Lip Care Products
- LipsLip Balms
- FaceMakeup Wipes
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- Cosmetics & MakeupBuzzing New Fall Makeup
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Shop The TopsTen Drugstore Beauty Products that Are the Best Bang for Your Buck
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni’s via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Popular This Week:Gucci Eye Magnetic Color Shadow Quad