Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose...with a trending varsity jacket! These Coach Taylor approved bests offer just the right amount of sporty with a chic downtown vibe. Luxe leathers and boxy silhouettes make these ‘team fashion’ favorites the perfect transitional weather jackets. At all price points and with subtle and distinct differences, there is sure to be a winner for everyone in our science based, unbiased list. Scroll through and suit up to be the champion of your fall fashion game. Game…set…style!
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Boots & BootiesRiding Boots Under $500
- Boots & BootiesBlack Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- Boots & BootiesChelsea Boots
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Shop The TopsYour Guide to Fall Boot Shopping
- Boots & BootiesMoto Style Boots
- Gifts / ThemesThe Ten Best Fall Party Pumps and Clutches
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Boots & BootiesFall Boot Preview...Shoes to Watch and Want
- Boots & BootiesBlack Suede Booties
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Popular This Week:Altnera Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo