Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose...with a trending varsity jacket! These Coach Taylor approved bests offer just the right amount of sporty with a chic downtown vibe. Luxe leathers and boxy silhouettes make these ‘team fashion’ favorites the perfect transitional weather jackets. At all price points and with subtle and distinct differences, there is sure to be a winner for everyone in our science based, unbiased list. Scroll through and suit up to be the champion of your fall fashion game. Game…set…style!
- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- EyesNude Eyeshow Palettes
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- Hand & Foot TreatmentsAt Home Pedicure Products & Tools
- EyesWaterproof Volumizing Mascaras
- Natural BeautyNatural Hair Styling Products
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsCleansing Masks
- NailsFall Nail Polishes
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- Gifts / ThemesStyling your Football Sunday
- DressesGarden Party Dresses
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Lily TseLily is the Founder and CEO of Think Dirty, a mobile app that makes reading cosmetic and personal care product labels and learning about ingredients simple, easy and fun. Prior to founding Think Dirty, Lily was an award-winning Art Director for 13 years. Lily’s passions for design, technology, health and beauty inspire her to building a purpose-driven venture about consumer transparency and organic beauty. Follow Think Dirty on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its blog.
- Popular This Week:Milly Silk Butterfly Dress