Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose...with a trending varsity jacket! These Coach Taylor approved bests offer just the right amount of sporty with a chic downtown vibe. Luxe leathers and boxy silhouettes make these ‘team fashion’ favorites the perfect transitional weather jackets. At all price points and with subtle and distinct differences, there is sure to be a winner for everyone in our science based, unbiased list. Scroll through and suit up to be the champion of your fall fashion game. Game…set…style!
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsHigh Fashion for High Tea: Crumpets, Scones and these Ten...
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Dress for a (Date) Night at the Museum
- Gifts / ThemesLeopard Prints That are the Cat’s Meow
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- ClothingGet Mad for Plaid this Fall
- SkirtsWork Skirts
- DressesFit & Flare Dresses
- Gifts / ThemesThe Ten Best Fall Party Pumps and Clutches
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Lily TseLily is the Founder and CEO of Think Dirty, a mobile app that makes reading cosmetic and personal care product labels and learning about ingredients simple, easy and fun. Prior to founding Think Dirty, Lily was an award-winning Art Director for 13 years. Lily’s passions for design, technology, health and beauty inspire her to building a purpose-driven venture about consumer transparency and organic beauty. Follow Think Dirty on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its blog.
- Popular This Week:Banana Republic Faux-Fur Trim Parka