Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose...with a trending varsity jacket! These Coach Taylor approved bests offer just the right amount of sporty with a chic downtown vibe. Luxe leathers and boxy silhouettes make these ‘team fashion’ favorites the perfect transitional weather jackets. At all price points and with subtle and distinct differences, there is sure to be a winner for everyone in our science based, unbiased list. Scroll through and suit up to be the champion of your fall fashion game. Game…set…style!
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Brunch in Style on Sunday!
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Best of the Best Under $100
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Boots & BootiesBlack Suede Booties
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- Boots & BootiesRiding Boots Under $500
- Shop The TopsTen daytime date looks that are guaranteed to impress.
- PumpsPumps To Splurge On This Fall
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Talking Top Tens: Erin LoechnerThe creative genius behind Design For Mankind, Erin Loechner has been blogging for more than a decade and has garnered a loyal, design-loving following with over 1 million social fans on her combined Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels. She now spends her days nestled in a sleepy Midwestern town, and her writing and design work has been showcased in Glamour, Lucky, Parenting, Dwell, Marie Claire, Elle Decor and, most recently, in a 2-year / 24-episode web show on HGTV.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda SteinbergAmanda Steinberg is the founder of DailyWorth, the leading financial media company for women. Steinberg is a thought-leader on the topic of women and money, working to advance women’s financial confidence and wealth. She’s an engineer by training, a sales woman by profession, and a serial optimist at heart. DailyWorth serves millions of women monthly via its daily newsletters and website focused on money and career advice. Since its launch in 2009, Steinberg and DailyWorth have been featured in the New York Times, TIME and Cosmopolitan and on NY1, CNN and NBC news. Amanda is a graduate of Columbia University. Follow DailyWorth on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum