Need an easy summer jacket that pairs with anything and everything? Try a trending white blazer! These editor-approved, stark white stunners seem to be the silhouette of the season and don’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon. Whether you want a classic style, or prefer something more structural and modern, our list is made up of the ten to take notice of. Browse through to find the ultimate white blazer you’ll be wearing straight through Labor Day and beyond.
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Foundations
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- EyesNude Eyeshow Palettes
- FaceSetting Powders
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Serums
- Cleansers & Makeup RemoverCleansing Waters
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Zoe Karssen Slim Fit Stars Sweatpants