What helps to motivate marathon runners, rock climbers and stand up paddle boarders alike? Music. That booming bass that propels you to the finish line can be magical, but which sport headphones really enhance your workout, instead of distracting you from it? These comprehensively researched and unbiased top ten headphones will have your cords tangle free, buds snugly intact, with features such as noise isolation to drown out the drones, water and sweat resistance, even wash-ability! Browse though to check out the top of the top, only sport in-ear headphones you need. Now give me another lap, and move it!
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsTen Drugstore Beauty Products that Are the Best Bang for Your Buck
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- ShampoosDry Shampoos
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- Natural BeautyNatural Hair Styling Products
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- LipsLip Balms
- Cosmetics & MakeupBuzzing New Fall Makeup
- Shop The TopsOur ten most popular natural beauty products
- Talking Top Tens: Kate HakalaKate Hakala is the Editor-in-Chief of HowAboutWe Media. For the past two years, she has been contributing to and running Nerve.com, a long-established destination for honest, intelligent sex and culture coverage. Have any burning questions about love, sex and dating? Kate can probably answer them for you. Follow her on Twitter at @explikateme and single ladies, sign up for HowAboutWe!
- Talking Top Tens: Nahema MehtaBrewed between Belgium, Kenya, and Switzerland, Nahema is the consummate interdisciplnarian, successfully merging her background in business, luxury, and entrepreneurship. She is the Founder and CEO of Art Remba, a subscription platform designed to democratize access to the art world by allowing you to borrow and invest-to-own art from top galleries at accessible monthly rates. Follow Art Remba on Twitter and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Nasty Gal Off The Record Trench