What helps to motivate marathon runners, rock climbers and stand up paddle boarders alike? Music. That booming bass that propels you to the finish line can be magical, but which sport headphones really enhance your workout, instead of distracting you from it? These comprehensively researched and unbiased top ten headphones will have your cords tangle free, buds snugly intact, with features such as noise isolation to drown out the drones, water and sweat resistance, even wash-ability! Browse though to check out the top of the top, only sport in-ear headphones you need. Now give me another lap, and move it!
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- DenimWhat’s New in Denim...
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- DenimBlack Distressed Jeans
- DenimSkinny Jeans Under $100
- Pants & LeggingsTrack Pants
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- ClothingThe Best in Faux Leather for Fall
- Shop The TopsTen daytime date looks that are guaranteed to impress.
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- Talking Top Tens: Verena von PfettenVerena von Pfetten is the Executive Digital Editor of LuckyMag.com and the founding editor of Styleite.com and TheBraiser.com. She lives in Brooklyn with her two French Bulldogs, where she eats pasta at least three times a week. Follow Verena on Twitter and Instagram.
- Funny meets fashion: A capsule collection inspired by your favorite Saturday Night Live characters...
- Talking Top Tens: Lily TseLily is the Founder and CEO of Think Dirty, a mobile app that makes reading cosmetic and personal care product labels and learning about ingredients simple, easy and fun. Prior to founding Think Dirty, Lily was an award-winning Art Director for 13 years. Lily’s passions for design, technology, health and beauty inspire her to building a purpose-driven venture about consumer transparency and organic beauty. Follow Think Dirty on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its blog.
- Popular This Week:Giorgio Armani ‘Maestro’ Fusion Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15