T-minus one day until everyone’s favorite display of athleticism is on: the World Cup! Wish you were in Brazil? Us too. Fortunately we have plenty of viewing outlets, but what about outfits? Our comprehensive list is chock-full of tees, jewelry, and even shoes - all perfect choices for a World Cup spirited ensemble. Browse through these ten and find yourself perfectly outfitted to cheer for your team in style.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Boots & BootiesSuede Booties Under $300
- Hand & Foot TreatmentsHand and Nail Products
- HandbagsBucket Bags Under $500
- FaceDrugstore Concealers
- OuterwearParkas Under $500
- ShampoosDry Shampoos
- OuterwearFall Fleeces
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:ASOS Classic Trench