T-minus one day until everyone’s favorite display of athleticism is on: the World Cup! Wish you were in Brazil? Us too. Fortunately we have plenty of viewing outlets, but what about outfits? Our comprehensive list is chock-full of tees, jewelry, and even shoes - all perfect choices for a World Cup spirited ensemble. Browse through these ten and find yourself perfectly outfitted to cheer for your team in style.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- ClothingThe Best in Faux Leather for Fall
- FlatsMenswear Inspired Shoes
- Shop The TopsTen things to wear on an easy, breezy fall Sunday
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Boots & BootiesWestern Inspired Boots/Booties
- Boots & BootiesFall Boot Preview...Shoes to Watch and Want
- Gifts / ThemesSummer Style Deals
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Hue 'Ultra' Wide Waistband Leggings