Never worry about less than optimum support again with these ten trending, highest rated yoga bras. Some boast a sexier silhouette, others are all business, focusing on superior performance. Whichever you choose, you’re sure to be comfortable, cool and collected, even in the hottest of Bikram classes. Scroll through our comprehensive, objective list to be privy to the only ten you need to meditate on.
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- DenimBlack Distressed Jeans
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- DenimSkinny Jeans Under $100
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Best of the Best Under $100
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- Pants & LeggingsBlack Leggings
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- DenimWhat’s New in Denim...
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Dress for a (Date) Night at the Museum
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Nicole GibbonsNicole Gibbons is an interior designer, tastemaker, blogger and on-air personality best known for her fashion-forward point of view on style for the home. She can currently be seen helping families re-imagine their living spaces as a designer on the Emmy nominated television show Home Made Simple airing Saturday mornings on the Oprah Winfrey Network. Nicole has been featured in top media outlets such as TLC and InStyle and has also collaborated on special projects with home and lifestyle brands including Target and One Kings Lane. Nicole regularly shares decorating tips, trends, product finds and inspiration on her blog, So Haute, and serves as a guide to stylish living for décor obsessed readers around the globe. Her mission is to inspire her audience to design a life they love and to do it with style. Follow Nicole on Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:One Love Organics Supercritical Chia Oil